Video courtesy of Dr. Mark Sulkowski, MD
DailyMed (National Library of Medicine)
DailyMed provides high quality information about marketed drugs. This information includes FDA labels (package inserts). This Web site provides health information providers and the public with a standard, comprehensive, up-to-date, look-up and download resource of medication content and labeling as found in medication package inserts. Use the link to search DailyMed to learn more about a specific drug.
Manufacturers’ Patient Assistance Programs
Patient support programs are created by pharmaceutical companies to provide information and resources related to their products and to help patients access these products. These programs also typically include financial assistance such as copay coupons and other copay assistance as well as patient assistance programs (free drug programs for patients who qualify).
- Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Olysio (simeprevir) by Janssen Products LP
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a) by Hoffman-La Roche Inc.
- PegIntron (peginterferon alfa-2b) by Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sovaldi (sofosbuvir) by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Viekira Pak (ombitasvir, paritaprevir, and ritonavir tablets; dasabuvir tablets) by AbbVie Inc.
- Daklinza™ (daclatasvir) by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Zepatier (elbasvir and grazoprevir) by Merck
- Epclusa (sofosbuvir and velpatasvir) by Gilead Sciences